Sunday 18 October 2015

Discover Landmarks in Paris

I can't have enough of Paris, everytime I see outside my window eyes I see a lot of things that I have to take picture of. With various awesome landmarks and buildings, Paris is really a city to fall in love with. So with that being aside, shall we continue our adventure to discover landmarks in Paris?

First of all, we circled around Hotel Ritz Paris, the hotel where Princess Diana stayed before she died in the accident. The 117-year-old Ritz Paris, has closed its doors three years ago for a 200 million euro renovation. This picture was taken before the renovation. Hotel Ritz Paris is now back in business and starts to accept reservation, with the earliest in March 2016. Starting rates per night is 900 euro. 

Hotel Ritz Paris France

On the way, we also passed by the headquarter of the national airline, Air France. Air France is now a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. I seldom take Air France though because the route between Singapore and Jakarta is limited to one timing, which is rather inconvenient. And yeah, I seldom travel anywhere else. XD

Air France Headquarter in Paris

The next landmark to see is the Grand Palais, which is a large historic site, an exhibition hall and a museum complex located at the Champs-Elysees. In the basement of the Grand Palais, there is a major police station which helps protect the exhibits on show in the galleries. Do check out its official website to see what kind of exhibitions it has at the moment. 

The Grand Palais in Paris France


Whenever we made a circle on the road, we often passed by a lot of monuments which are decorated with beautiful details. Lovely to see. 


We are now back at the main square near Place de la Concorde. This time, I managed to take a better shot of Les Invalides. Everywhere I go, I seriously can't help but taking picture in Paris. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment