Thursday 29 October 2015

Trip to Mount Titlis from Lucerne

Guten Morgen from Lucerne! The sun has risen and it is a new day to continue our day trip to Mount Titlis from Lucerne. Thank goodness we have a clear blue sky today. This will be very important for our activity in Mount Titlis later on. 


Passng by the beautiful Chapel Bridge along the way. The bridge looks quite majestic under the sunlight. This iconic landmark of Lucerne is the oldest wooden bridge in Switzerland dating back to the middle of the 14th century. 

Iconic Chapel Bridge of Lucerne

There is a big post office located at the end of the road after the passing by the Chapel Bridge. The building looks somewhat cool to us. I suppose this kind of architecture is normal in Europe. 

Post office in Lucerne Switzerland


Oh right, I have not told you about our destination yet, haven't I? As I mentioned earlier, today we are going to see some snow at the top of Mount Titlis. Our tour has included Mount Titlis as part of its itinerary so we just needed to hop into our tour bus and made our way to Mount Titlis. Since we stayed at Lucerne, our journey to Mount Titlis only took us around 50 - 60 minutes. The view between Lucerne and Mount Titlis is very breathtaking and camera-worthy. 


Oh my goodness, I really love the mountainous view of the Swiss Alps. The route in the Swiss Alps offers one of the most beautiful trips possible. You must not fall asleep when you are travelling through the Swiss Alps route. Suddenly I remember the story of Heidi, girl of the Alps. #throwback


By the way, this is the view which I took when I visited the Swiss Alps in the summer. I am sure the view is also breathtaking in the winter times too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment